Navmaster ECDIS is an established Electronic Chart Display and Information System, incorporating the input of many
navigators and Type-approved to the latest IMO standards.
Designed to deliver clear functionality and ease of use in a familiar MS Windows environment, Navmaster ECDIS provides for traditional navigation skills in a modern software application. The ECDIS hardware elements are well-suited for installation on newbuilds and simple to retrofit into existing bridge layouts.
Navmaster ECDIS automatically displays primary and secondary position and provides vital voyage information including:
- Data from all interfaced sensors
- ARPA & AIS target data
- Heading indicator & forward prediction
- Scaled ship outline
- Warnings & alarms: anti-grounding, safety contours, off-track, wheelover, critical point etc
- Automatic logbook plus manual entry
- Navigator’s toolkit for drawing lines, points, areas on charts with text
- Manual fixing & event recording
- Logs & Chart status reports – can be exported in MS Office formats
- UKHO AIO & TotalTide integrated
- AIO implementation includes route-checking against both T&P Notices to Mariners and ENC-specific NTMs