Remote Controlled LED Searchlight
The all-new RCL-95 LED searchlight was designed for performance and simplicity. With an industry-best 460,000 candelas using 10 High Flux (50W) LEDs, you have visibility over ¾ of a nautical mile to light the way to your destination. The RCL-95 LED’s sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for small to medium-sized recreational powerboats as well as light commercial vessels.
Use the RCL-95 LED searchlight with either the wired dash mount joystick control or the wireless handheld remote to rotate the light 360 degrees continuously at either a fast or slow speed without the hassle of a hard stop. With an 8-degree beam angle, the light can tilt an impressive 135 degrees to make lighting draw bridges, buoys, and docks a breeze. The auto-home feature will conveniently park the searchlight back at the desired starting location each time you turn the searchlight off. The RCL-95 is weather resistant with the electronics located in the IP68 water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The ASA housing and lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- 10 High Flux LEDs (OSRAM)
- 460,000 Candela, Max Beam Distance 4,501 Feet (1,372 m)
- Wireless Handheld Remote and Wired Dash Mount Joystick (Both Included)
- 360o Continuous Rotation and 135o Tilt (90o up and 45o down from home position)
- Auto-home return when off
- 4 Amps (12V) to 2 Amps (24V)
- Efficient, long-life LED’s – 50,000 operating hours
- UV & Weather Resistant
- Simple Installation (12-24V Power Connection and 5M Wired Joystick Control Cable)