Manual Activated Personal Distress Strobe Light
The LED C-Strobe is a manually activated personal distress strobe light with a dramatically improved operating life. This waterproof light is tiny yet rugged and features a 45 lumen LED that typically operates for 120 hours continuously. The C-Strobe has been USCG/SOLAS approved and is manually activated with an easy twist on/off activation, making it an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The Velcro® strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket.
Also available in a water-activated model
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED
- The extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact-resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro® strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to the oral inflation tube