LALIZAS Lifebuoy Light USCG/SOLAS/MED-ATEX/IECEx
LALIZAS Lifebuoy Light uses flashing light with LED technology and is designed to withstand the toughest rigours of the commercial and offshore sectors.
It is completely watertight with a compact structure and designed to be tamper proof, corrosion resistant and to deliver, as a minimum standard, an omnidirectional over 2cd output for at least 2 hours. It is specifically designed to be highly resistant to accidental damage on board.
Meeting full SOLAS and EC MED approvals, it is also approved to both ATEX and IECEx standards making it the only choice for hazardous installations such as offshore oil rigs, gas and oil tankers (for use in hazardous zones 0,1 and 2)
- SOLAS/MED/USCG approved
- ATEX & IECEx Intrinsically Safe Approvals
- Intrinsically safe, for use in all potentially explosive zones
- Five year life time
- No maintenance or replacement batteries are required
- Supplied complete with bracket & 1m Lifebuoy Lanyard
- Compact size
- Mounting bracket With Easy fitting in all locations
- Advanced LED technology for low consumption and enhanced reliability
*Impa Code 330330