Dräger PARAT 5510 Fire Escape Hood Single Pack R59415 Product information
The Dräger PARAT® 5500 fire escape hood was developed together with users – always with a view to the fastest possible escape. With optimized ease of use and wearing comfort, robust housing and proven CO P2 filter, the Dräger PARAT® 5500 protects its wearer from toxic fire gases, vapors and particles for at least 15 minutes during escape. Particularly innovative and intuitive: When the packaging is opened, the filter plug automatically detaches from the filter. This pushes the filter out into its deployment position and the hood can be put on immediately. Thanks to elastic inner strapping, no additional tightening is necessary. All you need to do: open the packaging, remove the hood and put it on – and then leave the hazardous area.
- EN 403:2004
- DIN 58647-7
- Packaging: single pack (cardboard packaging)
- Filter type: CO P2
- Protects against fire gases, vapours and particles
- Protection against carbon monoxide
- Tested for use against H2S according to DIN 58647-7
- Filter tightly sealed with two filter plugs
- Operating time: At least 15 minutes
- Service life: 16 years (filter change required after 8 years)
- Carrying options: D-ring, carrying bag
- VE: 1 piece
There are no reviews yet.