FA-80EX Helideck Perimeter Light
Visibility: CAP 437 Green
Ideal for: marking the perimeter of helideck
The FA‐80EX is a LED based Low Intensity Helideck Perimeter Light designed for extreme environments such as high UV, corrosive gasses and marine conditions encountered on offshore oil and gas production facilities, drilling rigs, support vessels and refineries.
Designed to be placed in remote locations, the lantern incorporates very long lived LED’s to minimize scheduled maintenance. The FA‐80EX is fully compliant to CAP437, and meets the latest regulatory requirements.
- Two options for electronic controllers:
- 100-240 +/- 10% VAC 50-60Hz
- 10-30 VDC internal controller
- Available in Stainless 316 or Marine Grade Aluminium
- Built to withstand high temperature and impact
- Lightweight and compact, designed for easy installation
- Below and above deck mounting variations available
- ATEX Certificate No.: ITS17ATEX101876XIECEx
- Certificate No.: IECEx ITS 17.0022X
- Coding: Ex II 2 G Ex d IIB T6 Tamb ‐20°C to +55°C Gb
Optional: Tamb ‐40°C to +55°C Gb